PFC relies on riders, virtual riders, and corporate sponsors to meet our annual fundraising goal. The more money we raise, the more children we feed. We will provide you with tools, tips, and ideas to help you meet and surpass your fundraising minimum. While the amount may seem daunting to you now, remember that the average PFC rider ends up raising twice the minimum by conscientiously working at it.
With the Pan-Florida Challenge, you have access to your own personalized online campaign and outreach tools to reach and exceed your campaign fundraising minimum.
Here’s a strategy for how you can raise $1,500 with 10 to 20 donations:
- Donate $50 to kick-start your campaign. It is easier to ask others to join you in giving if you have already given yourself. This reinforces your commitment = $50.
- Ask six family members for $50-$100 each, you are up to = $350
- Invite work colleagues to chip in 8 colleagues X $20 = $510
- Ask companies you work with 3 X $100 = $810
- Ask neighbors/hairdressers/banks/coffeeshop friends 4 X $100 = $1210
- Ask fellow rider/runner friends/shops/coaches 6 X $50 = $1,510
These are just a few of the many suggestions and ideas we have for fun ways to fundraise. We believe in you and will support you. If this does not allay any concerns you may have about signing up and fundraising, please call! Let’s work together to overcome whatever is stopping you from enjoying the Pan-Florida Challenge Ride for Hungry Kids.
In 2017, PFC riders raised an average of $2,938 each to help feed hungry kids. You can, too!